Wednesday, September 30, 2026
WDW September 2026
We took a quick weekend trip to WDW and had the best time! We not only made it over to Disney Springs, we also went to all four parks, and even though we admittedly did not spend much time in any one place, it's pretty rare for us to get to so many places on such a short trip! We flew down on Southwest, ate at two of our favorite places (Via Napoli and Beaches and Cream), enjoyed our stay at Dolphin (I still stand by my review from last May - it's a really beautiful hotel with a hard-to-beat location, though I wish there were more Disney details!), and lucked out with lovely weather! We also experienced two new attractions: Soarin' Across America (I already wasn't a fan of Soarin' Around the World and this new version is even worse than that...the original will never be beat!) and Zootopia: Better Zoogether! (a pretty cute show!).

































No comments:
Post a Comment