Saturday, March 19, 2022

Steven Page 2022

Steven Page is my favorite singer in the entire world and I've loved his voice since 1992! In addition to some BNL shows over the years, we've seen him a few times as a solo artist when he's been on tour with his trio in the DC area (once in 2018 and twice in 2019) and he also did a ton of "Live from Home" shows over zoom during the pandemic. I absolutely love him!

He came back to the area two weeks ago, and just as we did in 2019, we saw him two nights in a row - March 5 in Annapolis and March 6 in DC. Both shows were amazing...our seats were definitely better for the second show, but both venues are great, so no complaints here!

For the Saturday show, we drove to Maryland early so we could spend the afternoon wandering around Annapolis before the show. As we were doing so, we actually walked past the cellist for the trio and we stopped to chat with him for a minute, which was pretty cool. He was extremely nice and I tried hard not to appear too excited to be speaking with him. LOL!

For the Sunday show, our seats were right at the stage, which is where our seats have been all three times we've seen him at this venue. If I could travel back in time and tell my 19-year old self that I would get to attend three shows in DC and sit about five feet from Steven Page while he sang, I would never have believed it!












Jane:


What a Good Boy:


Brian Wilson:








such talent!


Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment