Monday, December 26, 2022

The Office Experience

My love for The Office is well documented (you can read about our trip to Scranton), so when I learned about The Office Experience being in D.C., I knew I had to go. We originally had tickets back in October, but that was when my mom was in the hospital and we ended up not going. I was happy to find tickets for last week, since it would be winter break.

Well, the start of my winter break was less than ideal because I was very sick for over a week. The sickest I've been in a very long time. When Thursday rolled around, I was still not feeling great, but I really didn't want to the lose the money we'd spent on the tickets a second time - and of course, I really wanted to see it. I'm so glad we decided to go, because it was super cute!
































































the best quote from the entire series

one of my favorite things in the exhibit was
a giant crossword puzzle you could fill in
with dry erase markers;
the clue was about what you say when
Dwight asks you to do something secret,
with the answer being "Absolutely I do"...
this is what I said during our vow renewal in 2014
when our officiant asked if I took C to be
my husband again



Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment