Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Words of Love

Several years ago, this was how my mom addressed one of my Christmas gifts:


Over the course of my life, she would often call me her "unicorn" and it always filled my heart with so much love. Since losing her, I'd been looking for a way to memorialize these words...I considered a tattoo and I also found a company that will engrave words on a pendant, but neither of those options really felt right. Then I was on Etsy one day, and I came across a shop that will create a piece of wooden art from handwritten notes and I knew I'd found something special. I decided to order myself a Valentine's Day gift and I cried when I unboxed it because I love it so much. Precious words from my first ever Valentine immortalized perfectly. 


Miss you so much, Mom!

Happy Tails to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment