Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

Since my last two posts have been lengthy and filled with less-than-stellar news, I thought I would lighten things up!  In honor of Valentine's Day, this will be short and sweet.

I understand that Valentine's Day is somewhat silly, but I love it nonetheless!  I feel incredibly fortunate to have such love in my life -- and not just romantic love...I'm talking about family and friends who are kind and supportive throughout the year, and of course, my dogs, who really make me feel like the greatest person on earth with their adoration and loyalty when I am anything but.

That said, I am devoting this post to C because he is the person who brings joy into my life.  Day in and day out.  Without fail.  When I started thinking about it, I realized this is our 25th Valentine's Day together.  I have no idea how we are old enough for that to be true, but it is!  

In light of this, I wanted to get him something meaningful.  Those of you who know us are well aware of how much we love Disney.  Everything about it.  We got married at Disney World.  We never tire of the music, the movies, our vacations there...pure magic.  And our favorite movie is Up, for obvious and perhaps not-so-obvious reasons.

So I began my search for the perfect gift, and this is what I came up with:

Ellie Badge Cufflinks

Up-Inspired Photo Album

So while cynics may not appreciate Valentine's Day, I certainly do!  A day to celebrate all that is good and sweet in your life?  What a wonderful idea!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment