Thursday, September 18, 2014

TBT: My Classrooms

So I know Throwback Thursday is usually about people posting photos of themselves that are sometimes embarrassing and almost always hilarious, but as I was looking for particular photo the other day, I ran across pictures of my former classrooms and became super nostalgic.  I only took the photos so I would have a record of how I had organized the rooms from year to year, which is why you might notice variations in the photos even though they are of the same classroom.  I don't know why I couldn't locate any photos of my Kindergarten classroom or my Fourth Grade classroom, but perhaps I will unearth those some other time.  I am just so glad I found these ones!

I miss teaching every single day, and looking at the photos made me both happy and sad at the same time!  These seemingly inanimate classrooms came to life each morning when my friends would enter, and always felt incredibly empty when they left me at the end of the day.

Priceless memories.


My Fifth Grade Classroom














My Sixth Grade Classroom



















Happy Tails to you!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice, very colorful!

    (A lot more colorful than I remember my 5th/6th grade classrooms being... then again, you aren't a nun)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! You seemed to make yourself scarce in August and June when I had to move all that stuff to and from school each year... ;-)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE them! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That is high praise coming from you! :-)

      Delete
  3. Love the classrooms! I bet the kids did too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I certainly hope they did - I always figured if I loved it and wanted to be there, then they would as well! :-)

      Delete