Saturday, September 10, 2016

More Like A Billion Days of Happy...2016

For the second year, I did a #100daysofhappy photo series over the summer.  I began on Memorial Day and posted a photo of our dogs on IG and FB every day for 100 days, accompanied by the hashtag #100daysofdoxies.  Even though I don't need a reason to take cute photos of our dogs, it was fun to make a point of posting one a day.

We had a really great summer, and these photos a perfect reminder of how fortunate we are to be surrounded by such amusing four-legged friends.  I love having all 100 photos in one place, so here they are!  Enjoy!  And if you're so inclined, you can also take a look at the photos I posted last year!






































































































Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment