Sunday, September 20, 2020

Nature Walk

We've lived at our house for over 18 years and we've never visited Price William Forest Park! We recently purchased a National Parks Pass for some planned travel over the next year, and we decided to use it today.



What a lovely place! Ginny was nervous to be in unfamiliar territory, which is very typical for her, but I do think she ended up having a good time! We didn't see many other people, even though most of the parking lots were full, so I was relieved about that because I still have no interest in interacting with anyone!






The weather was absolutely perfect! It was a beautiful fall day...sunny and cool, with a crispness in the air that gave me hope summer is actually finally over!




I loved how quiet and peaceful it was and so happy it turned out to be a fantastic morning! We will definitely be back, as I'm sure when the leaves change, it will be amazing!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment