Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Life Lately August 2022


"But I can see us lost in the memory;
August slipped away into a moment in time"
- Taylor Swift -

I cannot possibly be the only one feeling like the days, weeks, and months of 2022 are just zipping along at a frenetic pace! As such, there's not much to say about August!

We started month in the Grand Canyon making amazing memories on the Colorado River and then traveled around California before returning to reality and the impending start of school. Once I was back at work on August 15, it's been long day after long day getting things going for the new school year!

Tomorrow is a new month and we're leaving after school for a quick trip because we have a four-day weekend. The trip has been booked for about 15 months, but even more surprising is that I, a renowned last minute packer, was actually completely packed and ready to go four days in advance!


ordered a custom sticker of the
character meme I made last month!

extremely accurate



my BFF and I had hair appts at the same time
and were both getting new color done;
the color remover temporarily turned
our hair gray and we found it hilarious

after the color remover

fresh color

went to see Dirty Dancing for its 35th anniversary

we also went in 2017 for its 39th anniversary

love these girls so much

my office was renovated over the summer

mostly decorated, but still waiting on
bulletin board installation,
so no cute art is up yet







flowers from the best husband ever
in honor of the new school year

sums up the first day of school


August 28 is Rainbow Bridge Remembrance Day and now we have all eight of our girls there together:









proof I was packed early
pic taken last Sunday


Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment