Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Life Lately April 2024

I honestly don't know where the month of April went! When I was looking back through pictures to determine what to write about, aside from our trips to WDW and Denver, they were almost exclusively photos of Avalanche! Overall, things are going well professionally, and I'm doing the best I can personally. We're in the dreaded testing season at school and it will be great when that is finally done because everyone is on edge and slightly frazzled!





















I went to Richmond to watch the
kids of one of my best friends
perform in the all-state orchestra - 
they were incredible!

I went back to my former school
to help with Book Fair evenings
and it was so wonderful
to see people I miss dearly

the sweetest gift from one of my best friends -
a car charm bc she knows I talk
to my mom when I'm driving

Happy Tails to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment