Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Ornaments

Many of our Christmas tree decorations are the "ears" ornaments, and since I think they are adorable, I thought you might, too!  The photos show the front and the back of each ornament.  (I apologize for the picture quality - these are already on the tree and for some of them I was forced to crouch on the ground or stand on my tiptoes!)

Princesses:


Snow White


 Cinderella


 Aurora


 Ariel


 Belle


 Jasmine


 Rapunzel


 Tiana


Other Characters:

Mary Poppins


 Alice


 Winnie the Pooh


 Tigger


 Eeyore


 Lady and the Tramp


 EVE and WALL-E


Parks:


Walt Disney World


 Disneyland


 Parks Around the World


Royal Mickeys:

These two are not exactly the same type of "ears" ornaments, but they match our Mickey Nutcrackers perfectly!






Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment