Sunday, August 16, 2015

Girls' Trip to WDW: Magic Bands, Ears, & Shirts

Instead of trying to write a long post at the end of our trip, I figured I'd write a short post every day or two, which should be easier to manage!

I'm currently on Day 1 of a Girls' Trip to Disney World - three adults and two kids!  We have been planning this trip for a year, and I cannot believe we are actually here!  For three people who often have difficulty finding an evening free to get together for dinner, I am really impressed we've actually pulled this off!

We each came up with two characters we really loved:  one for our Magic Bands and one for the personalized t-shirts we had made.

Here are our Magic Bands:


Bird, as in Orange Bird - the band is orange!
Poppins, as in Mary Poppins
Belle
Ariel
Capt Jack, as in Sparrow

I found stickers for our bands to complement the character names, and had custom ears made with colors to complement those characters:


my band, with its sticker

Orange Bird

Mary Poppins

Belle

Ariel

Captain Jack Sparrow

In addition to the characters for the Magic Bands and ears, we each picked a princess name to have printed on personalized shirts:
Rapunzel
Anna
Belle
Ariel
Merida

The backs of the shirts are personalized with our princess name and the front of the shirt is a classic Mickey:


I've also added to my collection of shirts - these are ones I'll be wearing during our trip (please forgive the wrinkles; I was not about to iron these shirts before packing them!):

Bing Bong from Inside Out

Joy from Inside Out

Rainbow Unicorn from Inside Out

Orange Bird

The Incredibles

Cinderella

Toy Story

Tangled

Carousel of Progress

Tangled

Finally, here are my nails - I purchased the wraps from someone who designed them.  How adorable are they?!?  I love the Fab Five!

Pluto, Donald, Minnie, Goofy, & Mickey

For purposes of our trip stories over the next week or so, I will refer to each of us by our princess names.  I'm Rapunzel, Anna and Ariel are two of my best friends, and Merida and Belle are Ariel's daughters (ages 10 and 9).  Stay tuned to read all about our adventures!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment