Sunday, September 10, 2017

More Like a Billion Days of Happy...2017

For the third summer in a row, I did a photo series of dog pictures for 100 days, starting on Memorial Day, that I posted on Facebook and Instagram (#100daysofdoxies and #100daysofhappy).  It has dawned on me that I should have used #dogdaysofsummer as well, but somehow I didn't think of it earlier in the year (or anytime over the previous two summers, either!)!

Although there were days because of travel that I almost forgot to post a photo, I did manage to get all 100 posted on the correct day, with one exception.  On day 88, I was not feeling particularly happy or hopeful because of Maddy's surgery, so I opted not to share a photo that day, and instead shared two photos the next day, when we took Ginny to visit Maddy in the hospital.

It's hard to believe that another summer is over!  While I love the freedom the summer affords, I am not a fan of summer weather at all, so I'm looking forward to cooler temperatures as we move into fall!

If you're so inclined, you can also take a look at the photos from 2015 and 2016!







































































































Happy Tails to you!

1 comment:

  1. Another year.....another 100 days of smiles given freely with love by these two precious goofballs....."Wild thing....you make my heart ❤️ sing.....you make everything.....alright"
    ......Grandma loves you

    ReplyDelete