Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Savannah


On our drive down to Florida, we decided to stop in Savannah for one night because we'd never been there! We arrived around 4:00 and spent the evening wandering around the historic district admiring the architecture. I don't have too much to write about it - or even too many photos to share - seeing as we were really only there for a few hours, but I can definitely see us returning for a longer visit in the future because it is such a pretty city!

The best trip planner / driver / partner in crime!

If you know me, you know I love bridges!

Seeing this means we've finally reached the end of the billboards!

Honestly, bridges are awesome!








If Leopold's is good enough for Harrison Ford, it's good enough for me!


A random Dachshund we came across!







Happy Tails to you!

2 comments:

  1. I went with Dave to Savannah once. If you aren't interested in touring Antebellum homes, there didn't seem to be that much to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since we were there for such a limited time, it's hard for me to judge...but I do recall that trip you took and I'm not sure you and Dave as 20-somethings are the target demographic of the Savannah Tourist Board. LOL

      Delete