Thursday, November 29, 2018

Las Vegas November 2018


I spent ten days in Las Vegas over Thanksgiving and not only did I get to enjoy all of that time with my dad, but my bother, sister-in-law, and baby niece also came to Las Vegas for part of that time! Anytime I can be so lucky to have that much uninterrupted time with my niece is absolutely priceless!

I didn't take many photos because it really was all about family time, but the weather was beautiful the entire time I was there! We did a few fun things, but mostly we just hung out together and I loved it!

















Impossible Burger!













The only downside of the trip was being away from C and Ginny for ten days…way too long! Next time I will have to take them both with me!

Also, if you know me, I have a thing about numbers and dates, and November 25 marked 100 days with out Maddy. Grief is a strange thing for sure.






       





Happy Tails to you...


No comments:

Post a Comment