Saturday, April 30, 2022

Life Lately April 2022

There's really not too much to share from April because I wrote individual posts about the most noteworthy happenings: a visit to WDW, a Disney Cruise, a game in a new baseball stadium, and a game in a new hockey arena.

In other words, for the first time since the pandemic began, life is actually feeling like it's returning to normal. Things at school are still very challenging and I'll be very relieved to survive the spring testing season, but I'm finally beginning to feel my hope and optimism return.

My head and my heart have been shrouded in darkness since last fall, and only very recently has the sun started to break through. To be perfectly transparent, there were moments when I didn't think that would ever happen.

I think May is going to be another good month, which will be two good months in a row, and I'm pretty sure that technically constitutes the start of a streak. Hopefully I can keep it going!

this was the sky on the morning of April 1...
I took it as a sign of good things to come


Happy Tails to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment