Tuesday, September 12, 2023

WDW August 2023

As I shared back in April, we bought annual passes when they were finally available post-pandemic. We decided to take one trip per month for entire school year and our first one was at the end of August. We had a amazing time, even though we were only in Florida for about 36 hours!

We stayed at Contemporary, which has a new Incredibles theme, and we had a great view of Magic Kingdom from our room. Our plan is to stay at a different resort for each of the trips this school year, and this was a great way to kick things off!



sunglasses on because I was crying happy tears


















inside the closet

the details were adorable!























dill pickle milkshake





why I don't live in Florida...gross








There were some bittersweet moments because I have so many memories at WDW with my mom, but funny, happy memories were also abundant...I enjoy remembering our trip back in 2018 when I was pushing her in a wheelchair and I got stuck in the train tracks on Main Street. Equal parts absurdity and frustration!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment