Sunday, June 14, 2020

Quarantine: Week 13

Since restrictions are being lifted on going out into the world, I think this will be my final post with the word "quarantine" in the title. It's kind of unbelievable to think that it's been 13 weeks! I've loved the opportunity to reevaluate what is actually important and worthy of my time; it became very apparent that there was a lot of nonsense I was allowing to infiltrate my space!

The school year finally came to a close and students were able to come and get their things! It was nice to see my colleagues in person and to celebrate our fifth graders moving on to middle school. I'd be lying if I said there wasn't some trepidation about where things will stand in August...there are so many unknowns, but I've decided to not let guessing and worrying ruin my summer!

We took Ginny on lots of rides this week, which is one of the things I've really loved doing during all of this! Last night, we drove to National Harbor because the ferris wheel was displaying rainbow colors in celebration of Pride Month. The pictures really don't do it justice because it was so beautiful in person!

I'm looking forward to a quiet summer filled with family time!








all packed up for the summer!



our eighth "live from home" Steven Page concert

I made this catch-all box this week and
painted it to match the sign I made last year
(hanging on the wall in the background)

we completed this puzzle of
Hong Kong Disneyland
and it was a doozy!






love this girl!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment