![]() |
| we got to see our baby nephew three weekends in a row! (he lives in NY) |
Other than work (and the trip to WDW last weekend that I just posted about yesterday), March really came down to only a few things: 1) we went to Canada for a family dinner and had interviews for our Nexus applications at the border (it was a whirlwind weekend and I have almost no pictures to show for it!); 2) we went to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway; and 3) I got rainbow hair extensions! Honestly, that's about it, in addition to an assortment of cute Avalanche moments!
Probably my favorite moment from the whole month was when we were in Toronto for our family dinner on my dad's side. I hadn't seen many of those family members since losing my mom, and as I was chatting and catching up with one of my cousins, he said, "I just have to say, you sound exactly like your mom." Highest compliment he could have paid me!
![]() |
| we drove part of the way to Canada after school on a Friday |
![]() |
| the sky and the sunset were so great! |
![]() |
| late night dinner at Primanti Bros. |
![]() |
| we stayed at a hotel on the Friday night and as usual, Avalanche could not make sense of the elevator LOL |
![]() |
| he does love hotels though! |
![]() |
| living his best life |
![]() |
| our interviews were at 10 am on the Saturday morning and once those were finished, we crossed the border in Niagara Falls, which is not our usual route |
![]() |
| my favorite Broadway musical of all time! |
![]() |
| it was an amazing show! |
![]() |
| my stylist created these gorgeous extensions for me and will re-dye them as needed since they'll fade over time as I wash my hair / go swimming |
![]() |
| these are the kinds of pics I get from C when I'm at school...Avalanche is a complete lazybones most of the time |
![]() |
| Arby's is his favorite |
![]() |
| the epitome of spoiled: eating Arby's while curled up in a comfy armchair |
![]() |
| I put my reading glasses down on my desk pad with Avalanche's picture on it and inadvertently made him appear even more judgy than usual |
We spent last night at WDW and are now heading over to Port Canaveral for our Disney Cruise! We booked this in June 2024, so we've been waiting a long time for this one!
Happy Tails to you!
























No comments:
Post a Comment