Monday, April 10, 2017

Land of the Rising Sun: Day 4

Monday, April 10

This was the day I'd been waiting for! We checked out of the Hilton and took a cab to Tokyo Disneyland Resort, which took less than 25 minutes!  We checked in to the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, stored our luggage until later in the day when our room would be ready, and headed straight to Tokyo Disneyland!

This photo is of special importance to me.  Our little Chelsea's middle name was Tinker Bell, and I got these Tinker Bell ears shortly before she passed away.  I decided I would take these ears to every Magic Kingdom park around the world and take a photo of them with the castle so that it would be like she had visited all of the parks with us.  So far, I have photos from Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, and now...Tokyo Disneyland!  Four down, two to go!  I'm not sure when we will travel to Hong Kong or Shanghai, but when we do, you can bet these ears with be coming with me!



I've included a few photos from the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel in this post, but I am going to write a separate post dedicated to the hotel later in the week.  All I will say for now is that it is incredible!


Monogram for Tokyo Disneyland Hotel

This hotel is spectacular! 

Our park tickets!

Monorail station!

Entrance sign to Tokyo Disneyland!

Roy & Minnie

Mickey Waffles!



Walkway through the castle!


Cinderella Fountain

So fun to watch this in Japanese!


Popcorn is a must for me and what's interesting here is that there are tons of popcorn bucket designs that people carry around and many different flavors of popcorn are served in the park!  We tried milk chocolate popcorn and salted popcorn today; I'm sure other flavors will follow in the coming days!





My Tinker Bell tsum tsum at my favorite attraction!

There are beautiful flowers around the park!


Not Dole Whip - mango and vanilla ice cream!




The balloons are so adorable!

Bunny Sundae - it's Easter season at the park!

Disney bracelets <3

My obsession with Zootopia continues!

Disneyland Band - they were amazing!


Since it's almost Easter, there are character eggs around the park.  They are adorable!  I will be on the lookout for others over the next few days! 


Cheshire Cat, White Rabbit, Tweedle Dee, & Tweedle Dum

Dumbo & Timothy

Olaf floating on an inflatable reindeer (Sven?)

Seagulls, Dory, & Nemo

Lady and the Tramp

<3

Monorail

Monorail windows are Mickey silhouettes!

The view from our room!!!!

Fireworks from our room!!!


I still can't believe we are really here!



Read about the other days of our trip:












Happy Tails to you!

1 comment: