Thursday, June 30, 2022

Life Lately June 2022

Honestly not sure how it's already the end of June. It really seems like yesterday that I was so excited it was June because that meant summer break was around the corner, and now it's already July tomorrow.

There's not much to report that I haven't already shared - I have a new job, we went to another lantern festival, I was reunited with some treasured friends after a long time apart, the school year ended, and we went to the Dominican Republic. Then we spent the last week of June trying to recuperate from COVID. Given how bad it has been for others, I feel terrible even complaining at all, but it's been a very challenging recovery.

I have a random smattering of photos from throughout the month, so that's as good as this post is getting because I'm still not feeling great.

C's second favorite team for
the past quarter century has been
the Colorado Avalanche,
so them winning the Stanley Cup
was a very bright spot in a terrible week

bought these new awesome Crocs

which also matched one of my cup cozies

one of my best friends bought them as well,
so we wore them to school so we could match each other

our roaming neighborhood cat paid a visit

I'm pretty much of the opinion that
99% of meetings should be emails

this was my birthday text from my best friend
from back in May, but I didn't get to see her
until the last day of school

this is what she gave me...so perfect!

also from her!

I bought these adorable Up mugs, which I love,
but I was really on the hunt for one particular mug

that C found for me!

accurate description of every day at school this past year

our new doormat!

We went to a concert at the Kennedy Center - The National Symphony Orchestra played the score for Jurassic Park as the movie was shown above them. John Williams was there in celebration of his 90th birthday and it was an incredible performance!










Finally, this one pic sums up the past week:

SO.MUCH.GATORADE.

July has amazing potential, so hopefully I'll be able to share some fun things!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment