Sunday, January 11, 2015

WDW New Year's Celebration Part 6

Sunday, January 4

On Sunday morning, our last remaining family headed home, which was bittersweet.  While it meant we would have a couple of days to ourselves, we had so much fun with our family and friends that it was kind of sad to know they were gone.

Nonetheless, we made the most of the day – as you can see, I wore my Cinderella hair bow!  The weather was gorgeous and we decided to go over to Downtown Disney early in the day to hopefully avoid the crowds.  We lucked out and were able to get over there, do some shopping, and leave before it got too busy.  Because the whole area is under construction, it is a complete mess and less than a pleasant experience when there are lots of people there.  I am looking forward to it being completed in 2016 because I used to love going over there.



We spent the afternoon at DHS.  One show we had not seen in a long time was Voyage of the Little Mermaid, so we saw that and we went to Toy Story Midway Mania, where C not only got the high score for the vehicle, but also the "best in hour" score.  As usual, my point total was nothing to boast about, but I am always proud of my accuracy rate – mainly because I am not very skilled at video games of any sort, so I have no chance of beating anyone in terms of points!




We went to MK for the evening, did some of our favorite attractions, and were able to sit in "our" chairs for the Main Street Electrical Parade.  We stayed until the park closed and it was a perfect evening.

























Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment