Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Asian Adventure 2020: Day 11

Singapore is a very cool city with amazing architecture at every turn and we spent the day wandering around trying to take it all in! We spent a large chunk of our day at one of the big museums because they had a Disney Animation exhibit as well as an art-meets-science exhibit, and both were fabulous! Perhaps my favorite picture of the day is from one of the art displays and it sums up perfectly how I feel when I am having a nap! LOL!



We took the MRT trains to get around, and I cannot stress how impressed I was! The stations and trains are spotless! SPOTLESS! I don't have a favorable opinion of the metro system at home, and this lovely system here has proven that it is possible to provide a beautiful and well-planned public transit system!










There was a rain storm in the late afternoon, so we ducked into a cafe for shelter and to my delight, they had rainbow cake! They also had these strange-looking, but very delicious J-shaped ice cream cones!




























Disney Animation Exhibit:















































Future World Exhibit:




































Another great day in the books!

Happy Tails to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment