Friday, March 26, 2021

Life Lately March 2021

There's really not too much to write about March that I haven't already posted this month!

We've spent the last three weeks taking care of my mom and I'm happy to report that her IV was removed yesterday, which is such great news for her! She also got her first vaccine shot this week, and I am at a loss for words to describe how happy that makes me!

The only other noteworthy event was that I attended a state literacy conference and the sessions were really outstanding. One of the presenters said something that really struck me (and I'm paraphrasing here): the person who enters a book should be different than the person who exits that book. That is really a profound thought! Books change you and the way he articulated that idea really resonated with me because I am always a different person when I finish reading a book – whether that's because I've learned something or because my eyes were opened to a new way of thinking about something.

I will have more to share over the next week, but until then, here are pics from this month!

more blood work for Ginny


























this is how she slept
during the literacy conference...
tail and leg hanging off her bed

and also like this...
with her ear in her water bowl

the cutest messages from students
at the end of our reading group meeting

this neon blue Mickey balloon
was my Valentine's Day gift from C
and we finally hung it up!

this UP art is so fabulous...
I love supporting small shops because
they offer such unique handmade items!

it's wooden and hand painted!


Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment