Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Spring Break 2021: Day 4

It was a beautiful day today! Sunshine and blue skies! While I am most decidedly a "winter" person and prefer cold temperatures, I can certainly appreciate a warm, tropical day!

We spent our morning going for a long walk; there's a path that runs between the beach and a string of hotels/resorts, which is filled with amazing scenery. It was nice to be out in a more open area, as I am realizing that I'm now even more averse to crowds than I was prior to the pandemic! After a midday nap, we spent the rest of our afternoon at the beach both swimming and lounging in chairs. Incredibly relaxing and honestly one of the few stretches of time over the past year where my mind has not been racing with a list of things I need to do.

At 9 pm, we attended an astronomy presentation, which was awesome. C and I are space nerds and the clarity of the sky sky here is amazing even without a powerful telescope! if you look at my pics in yesterday's post, you'll see what I mean because those were just taken with my phone! Getting to stargaze while listening to the ocean was magical and because there were only four other people attending, we had lots of opportunities to look through the telescope.

To quote Pam Beesly, "It was a good day. I don't know...it was a good day."



















Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment