Sunday, November 28, 2021

Portugal 2021: Avenida Palace Hotel

I'm not always comfortable giving the name of the hotel while we're staying there, so I saved the pics of the hotel until we got home. We stayed at the Avenida Palace Hotel, which is a stunning place that opened in 1892. Absolutely every inch of the hotel was amazing!


























This was the first big trip coming home to an empty house. It's pretty typical for us to be sad when a trip comes to an end, but we always had reunions with our gals to look forward to. I'm not going to lie...it was depressing knowing there wouldn't be any happy tails to welcome us home.

I say it after every trip, but C is such a masterful travel planner. No detail is overlooked; all paperwork and reservations and tickets and schedules and transportation are carefully researched so that our trips have almost no issues with anything we have control over. As part of his research, he learns all about the places we'll be going, so it's like having a personal tour guide with me at all times, which is such a gift! I never have to worry about anything and I'm so incredibly grateful for all of the work he does before and during our trips to ensure we have a fabulous time! He is the best!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment