Sunday, November 7, 2021

Quick Family Visit

Although October was a terrible month, November is looking up. We took a quick trip to Canada for my grandma's burial service and the good to come out of that sad event is that we were able to see C's parents, my aunt, uncles, cousins, extended family, and family friends. It had been more than two years since we'd been to Canada, and seeing people I love after so long apart was very good for my soul.

we went to the park where we used to go for
picnics when we were teenagers

we took a late night drive to Toronto

the CN Tower was lit up like a pumpkin

my aunt and uncle's cat...

...who decided to befriend the
person with the cat allergy

we left C's parents' house super early
the morning after my grandma's service
so we could get home in time to vote

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment