Friday, November 19, 2021

Those Three Little Words

You might think those three little words are "I love you!" and of course that's correct, but I'm talking about about a different three little words.

C and I have a running joke. When one us of says, "Say those three little words I want to hear," the other responds with, "Let's run away!" This happens many times each week and it's one of those seemingly-insignificant-yet-actually-very-significant things we do.

All we want to do is travel. We work to support our travel habit. And we are currently sitting at the gate at JFK, waiting to board our first international flight in 21 months!

Excited doesn't even begin to describe it. After a very challenging start to the school year and two monumental losses in my life, C and I are running away to a new-to-us place. We are filled with anticipation, knowing will we will return with stories and memories and photos we can revisit forever.

We are so looking forward to some joy in our lives over the next week!



Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment