Wednesday, June 28, 2023

It's Like America, But South! Day 12

Even though it was a great day and we did a lot, I don't have a ton to share! After having breakfast at the hotel, we took an uber to the old town section of Bogota and wandered around for most of the day. I didn't take many photos; I was being pretty cautious about not having my phone out and making an obvious show of being a tourist. The area was very busy and I like to play it safe!

The old buildings were beautiful and we did spend quite a bit of time in the public library (we like to visit libraries whenever possible on our travels!) before returning to our hotel. We found a local burger place that had veggie burgers (not always an easy thing to find) not too far from our hotel, and then enjoyed happy hour in the lounge at the hotel (a perk that comes with this room!).


















temperature walking back from dinner...
perfection!


Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment