Thursday, June 29, 2023

It's Like America, But South! Day 13

Today is our last full day in Bogota and in Colombia...as excited as I am to visit somewhere new tomorrow, I am going to miss Colombia! It has exceeded every expectation and Medellin and Bogota have been amazing! If you are at all contemplating a trip to Colombia, I highly recommend you do - just skip Cartagena!



We spent the day at the botanical gardens and we were so impressed! It is such a beautiful place and has greenhouses designed to mimic the rainforest and the desert, filled with incredible plants. I took so many pictures and I was obsessed with the variety of flowers and leaves throughout!












































I have a few random pics from the day, too:

would not have expected to find
a poutine place in Colombia!

snapped this from the window of
our uber - thought it was so pretty!

dog parking - also spotted from our uber!

view from the lounge at the hotel

we have been so spoiled by the views from our room!

our boy living his best life!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment