Thursday, September 9, 2021

Nine-Nine!

I was late to the game in terms of becoming a fan of Brooklyn 99 - we didn't start watching it until the end of 2019. But I absolutely love it and it's in regular rotation with The Office and Schitt's Creek at our house.

All of the characters are entertaining, but Captain Holt is my favorite - well, Cheddar is my actual favorite - but of the human characters, Holt is my guy. I'm so sad the series will be over next week! The writing and the delivery make for great TV, but there are also deep, poignant moments that really ground the show.

Since today is 9/9, it's perfect timing to share one of his best lines:

“Every time someone steps up and says who they are,
the world becomes a better, more interesting place.”


If you've never watched the show, I highly recommend it!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment