Friday, August 20, 2021

Bye, Friday Nights!

I've only been back at work for one week. How is this possible? It has felt MUCH longer!

This pic of Ginny is from a few days ago, but she looks how I felt after school today. I was fast asleep on the couch before 5:00! The first of many Fridays where I will make it as far as the family room after school before I collapse in a heap of exhaustion. This is not new and has been going on for my entire teaching career, but the first full week always hits me pretty hard.

After my nap, I stopped by my best friend's house to drop something off, and being able to see her in person and chat for a couple minutes made me so happy. This is the case any time I see her, but is especially true after a long week!

Cheers to a great weekend, fellow teachers! Monday will be here before we know it!


Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment