Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Summer 2021

The end of August always signifies the end of summer for me, even though fall doesn’t officially begin until September 22.

Normally, I’m happy because I dislike hot weather and by the end of August, I’m so over it!

This year, though, feels different. I’m still ready for the hot weather to be gone, but this was such a great summer. Being able to travel around the country for an entire month was amazing, spending a week at WDW with my mom was such a gift, and it goes without saying that every day we have with Ginny is priceless! It was SUCH a good summer.

As I bid a fond farewell to Summer 2021, I’ll continue to revisit the fabulous memories from the past three months! Here's just a few of my favorites:







Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment