Saturday, August 14, 2021

Postcards

Remember when I wrote about sending my niece (4) and nephew (2) postcards when we were on our summer trip? I didn’t keep track of them as I was doing it, so I didn’t know exactly how many I had sent.

We’re babysitting them this weekend, and S1 has taped the postcards up on their pantry doors so the kids can look at all of them. There are 26 postcards! Not too shabby for a 30 day trip - especially since I felt like I had such a hard time finding postcards along the way!

Despite the fact that I was the one who printed the address labels before the trip, brought the stamps with us, bought the postcards, wrote them out, and mailed them, our niece’s favorite of all 26 is the Captain Hook postcard C sent her because she loves Peter Pan and when she assigned each of us a character, she told C he’s Captain Hook and she’s Tinker Bell (I’m Nana the dog - LOL). So his one postcard was better than my 25 postcards because she got a Captain Hook postcard from her Captain Hook!



also adorable artwork

so cute!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment