Sunday, August 22, 2021

Here We Go


Tomorrow is the first day of school for our students and while it would be great for things to magically return to how they were before the pandemic, that’s not realistic because life has not fully returned to “normal” yet.

But almost all of our kids will be in the building with us, five days a week. That’s amazing. It’s been so long since this was our reality!

For me, being able to sit and read with a student in person is one of the greatest privileges of my job. Shared book experiences are so powerful and I missed them terribly when we were virtual. I still worked with students and we read many books, but it just wasn’t the same. If I’m being honest, how could it possibly have been the same?

So goodbye, zoom learning and teaching!

While I definitely loved meeting SO MANY pets during our virtual time together, I can’t wait to open countless car doors tomorrow morning in our Kiss and Ride line and see those beautiful little faces in person!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment