Friday, June 4, 2021

Ice Cream

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of The Office. I quote it all the time, often to the dismay of my family who are constantly subjected to my obsession!

While I will never be able to choose just one favorite line/scene from the show, this exchange is certainly up there:



One good thing to come out of this pandemic is that C has been working from home since last March. Normally, he is gone from home 12 hours each day, from 6:15 am to 6:15 pm. Having him at home has been so amazing, particularly for Ginny.

We've taken advantage of this by starting a weekly tradition. Every Friday, C, Ginny, and I go out for breakfast and then they drop me off at school; when they pick me up, we get ice cream. It's been a fabulous way to end each week.

C and I have been so fortunate to have many big, bold adventures in our lives and I've loved every single one of them. But I make a point of never overlooking the little adventures, too. Finding joy wherever we can is so very important, not just during a pandemic, but always.

For you, it might not be ice cream or The Office or naps. But whatever brings you joy, chase it and cherish it.

And always remember that it's never too early for ice cream!




Ginny's teeth marks
in my ice cream :)






Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment