Sunday, June 20, 2021

Summer Disney Adventure: Day 3

Today was my mom's birthday!



After sleeping in, we did a mobile order for breakfast, which I picked up from the food court and brought back to the room. The past couple of days had really taking a lot out of her; we decided to have a quiet day so she could rest and recover. It was such a nice, understated day!

While she napped, I went over to Epcot my myself for a few hours. I took some pictures, went on Living with the Land and Spaceship Earth, and then went back to AoA.




















my favorite scene in SSE

so pretty!

seemed random to see
these princesses in Epcot!


My mom was feeling better later in the day, so we took the SkyLiner over to Caribbean Beach for an early dinner, and then we wandered over the Riviera before coming back to AoA. Instead of cake, my mom wanted a Mickey bar to celebrate her birthday, and it was a perfect way to end the day!



this was a yucca bowl with
plant-based sausage - 
it was so good!
















What a privilege to get to be with my mom on her birthday!



Happy Tails to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment