Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Summer Disney Adventure

Just sharing a few photos today...my mom and I are headed to Walt Disney World tomorrow! Soooooo excited!!!

I'm beyond lucky that I will have her all to myself for an entire week! We've both been looking forward to this trip for many months...I know for me, this adventure was the light at the end of the tunnel and kept me going through the final days and weeks of the school year.

It's going to have its challenges. We've reserved both a scooter and and wheelchair for my mom, we've arranged for a portable oxygen concentrator for travel and a standard oxygen concentrator for the hotel room, oxygen tanks will be delivered to the resort, and we've got a large supply of batteries and cables and tubing. It's going to be hot and humid, which is literally the worst kind of weather for my mom's lungs.

But we'll manage! All we care about is being together and being immersed in the magic! I'm planning on sharing pics every day, so stay tuned!

I love my mom
so much!

Cute nails for the trip!

I was packing and she knew it.
Not happy.

I'm not above bribery
when she's mad at me!
LOL!


Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment