Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Summer Disney Adventure: Day 6

We had a busy day today because we moved from Art of Animation to Pop Century! C and I love staying here - fun theming and great transportation options to the parks! We got all of our things packed up and a cast member from bell services picked up the oxygen tanks, large oxygen concentrator, and our suitcases. My mom decided to use the scooter again today with the portable oxygen concentrator, so that left the wheelchair and the oxygen tank on the trolley, so I walked those over to Pop Century while my mom waited at AoA. While I was there, I got us checked out of AoA and checked into Pop Century, then I went back over to AoA and we took the bus to Disney Springs.







After a fun afternoon, we took the bus back to Pop Century once our room was available. We picked up the wheelchair and the oxygen tank on the trolley, and everything else was delivered to our room within 15 minutes! Once again, I was impressed! My mom rested for a while and I wandered around the resort and took photos. We ordered dinner and hung out in our room. While it was a lot of work to switch hotels, it's fun to be staying in a different place for a couple of nights!









































Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment