Thursday, June 17, 2021

Let's Try This Again!

After a weird day yesterday rebooking things for our trip, my mom and I are so ready to get on the plane tomorrow morning! I went home yesterday to spend the evening and most of today with C and Ginny, and then I came back to my mom's this afternoon. The drive that usually takes about 80 minutes took three hours today because the traffic was insane, so that was decidedly not awesome. But I did get to have dinner with B1, S1, my niece, and my nephew for the second time this week, so that alone made the drive more than worthwhile!

My mom and I haven't been to WDW together for more than 2.5 years, and one of my favorite childhood memories is walking down Main Street, USA for the first time, hand in hand with my mom, when I was eight years old. She is solely responsible for my love of all things Disney, especially Disney music (her ringtone for when I call her is "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo" from Cinderella...the most precious thing ever), and I can't wait to spend this next week with her!

just a little excited to go!

this angel was not happy
when I left home this afternoon...
she planted herself in front of the door
and refused to move


Hopefully things go as planned tomorrow and that my next post is filled with cute pics!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment