Sunday, July 25, 2021

30 in 30: Day 24

Today's travels included two amazing highlights! We left Oakland and drove south, ending up in central California; tomorrow we begin our "return" to the east coast! We can't wait to see this adorable gal in one week!

pic my mom sent today!

Daily Stats
Starting Mileage: 40,331
Ending Mileage: 40,608
Miles Traveled: 277
States Visited: CA

At about the halfway point of our drive, we met my sweet friend Erin for lunch! I haven't seen her in person in almost four years, so seeing her beautiful face and getting to hug her was beyond wonderful! I love her so much! As seems to be a habit for me when I visit with friends, I neglected to get a pic of us!



these two cuties were just walking
through the neighborhood

A few hours later, we arrived at our hotel, had a nap, grabbed some dinner, and then drove to Paso Robles to go to a nighttime light display/art installation. I thought it would be a cool thing to see, but it was even better than I'd hoped! Absolutely beautiful! Our tickets were for 8:00 pm, and the sun didn't set until about 8:45 pm, so we wandered around until it got dark and the magic happened!
































Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment