Monday, July 5, 2021

50 States in 2021: 21-24

This will be a quick post because there's not much to report!

We left North Dakota, drove through South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, and ended the day in Missouri, and as you'll see, I didn't take many pics because we didn't make many stops before arriving at our final destination!

It was a long day in the car, but four more states have been crossed off the 2021 list!

The welcome sign was pretty far off
the road and this was as close
to it as I could safely get!

We saw these at every rest stop in SD!

Although this welcome sign was close
to the road, there was quite a bit of
traffic so I took it as quickly as possible
and hopped back in the car!
(also, I have no other pics from Iowa!)

One welcome sign was over the highway
(see my comments about those kinds of signs
in yesterday's post!), but C found this one for me
not too far off the highway!

Joslyn Castle,
a historic mansion in Omaha

Excited to finally arrive in MO!

I have a friend who loves dinosaurs, so naturally I
had to take a pic when we stopped for gas!


Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment