Monday, July 12, 2021

50 States in 2021: 32

The Last Frontier!

It's been 17 years since we've been to Alaska!

Since that visit, we've been to hockey games at 36 NHL arenas!
Since that visit, we've been to more than 20 countries!
Since that visit, we've been to Paris five times!

No wonder it seems like a lifetime ago!

It was a bit of a struggle to find a welcome sign for the picture, but finally we spotted this after we left the airport! Yay!



I was hoping for a "Welcome to Alaska" sign inside the airport, but we knew it would be a challenge just as it had been when we flew to Hawaii back in March. In light of that, I took a few different pictures whenever I spotted a potential sign, but I'm glad we got the one I posted above!

I didn't find this welcome message until
we were checking in to our hotel in March!

attempt #1

attempt #2

attempt #3

attempt #4

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment