Monday, July 26, 2021

30 in 30: Day 25

We had a long day in the car, so most of my pics were taken from the passenger seat while in motion! The scenery in all three states throughout the day was beautiful!

Daily Stats
Starting Mileage: 40,608
Ending Mileage: 41,229
Miles Traveled: 621
States Visited: CA, NV, AZ





we hit a little bit of rain

then drove into this storm

and it was heavy rain, but it didn't last long












spotted a rainbow


We stopped for lunch at Fatburger and I tried grilled pineapple on my veggie burger and from now on, any veggie burger without grilled pineapple on it is going to be a let down. I don't know why I've never thought to try that before, because in my opinion, pineapple makes everything better! Pineapple on pizza is an absolute must, and in the last year or so, we've been putting grilled pineapple on our veggie tacos as well, and it's the best!


We drove on a section of Route 66 and stopped in a small touristy town called Williams to take a pic of the sign there. On our way, I noticed something on Google Maps and I got pretty excited! However, it was a complete bust. I was hoping for at least a sign, but there was literally nothing there. Just a large area of rocks. What a let down! I understand it's a fictional place, but I really thought someone had erected a cute sign or something!

Can you blame me for wanting to
find a sign for Radiator Springs?!?


Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment