Thursday, April 16, 2020

A Cup Of Gratitude

I don't know if anyone else fills in those fun templates on Instagram to post in your story - they're often "This or That" or "Favorite Things" or "Never Have I Ever" - but I do them sometimes because they're a quick way to share a few things about yourself!

Last night, I came across one called "Grateful Gifs" and the directions were to fill the cup with gifs of things you're thankful for. What started as something mildly amusing turned into an exercise actually requiring some thought and reflection! In this limited amount of space, I had to sum up what I was thankful for and this is what I came up with:


C
our Dachshunds
my family
my friends
our home
Disney
Harry Potter
music
books
coffee
rainbows
The Office

One thing I realized I forgot - as soon as I shared it to my story, of course! - was a plane or train or car for travel! How could I have forgotten travel?!? Nonetheless, still perfect for Thankful Thursday!

And if you're questioning how The Office could possibly be worthy of a spot on that list, trust me, it is more than worthy! LOL!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment