Thursday, April 9, 2020

Laughter

Today is Thankful Thursday and I'm keeping it simple.

Laughter.

I'm incredibly grateful for laughter.

Sometimes that laughter is the result of watching The Office, Parks and Rec, or Brooklyn 99...






  
Sometimes that laughter is because I'm married to someone who is hilarious...

after being on a trip for two weeks
and having nothing but each other's company,
he still made me laugh as we were
trying to take a selfie on our flight home


And sometimes, it's because of Ginny...

yes, she's sleeping, and yes...
HER EAR IS IN HER WATER BOWL

Whatever the source, laughter makes everything better and during these crazy times, I am so thankful for it!



“Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it.”



~ Lucy Maud Montgomery ~

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment