Sunday, April 5, 2020

Quarantine: Week 3

We've come to the end of another week of the quarantine and essentially my time has been filled this past week with two things: zoom meetings and taking pictures of Ginny.



I had eighteen zoom meetings last week. EIGHTEEN. I spend so much time sitting at the dining room table in front of my computer that Ginny is now taking her meals up on the table beside me. She doesn't seem to mind!



When I'm not in a zoom meeting and she's not living up on the table, she follows me around as I am cleaning up or putting laundry away or whatever. Yes, it IS a glamorous life!









We have been trying to take her for rides or walks once a day. She loves the rides. She does not love the walks. She's never been one to enjoy the outdoors!

We checked the guidelines put forth by Maryland and Virginia, and visiting family members IS allowed, so we took my mom to my brother's house yesterday to spend the weekend visiting my niece and nephew. On our way home, we stopped at the National Mall to take Ginny for a walk, and I was once again pleased with how people were respecting social distancing while getting some fresh air. Today we had plans to go to the battlefield, but there were seemingly one million people there and we don't want to take any chances being in crowds. We ended up going to a local park and had the place pretty much to ourselves, which was awesome. A Sublime Sunday indeed!






This upcoming week is technically our Spring Break, meaning there won't be any school zoom meetings, so I'm hoping to get a bunch of things done around the house. I'm sure I'll have a four-legged shadow following me around the whole time!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment