Monday, April 20, 2020

Magical Music

Today's Magical Monday is related to Disney, but is really about music.

If you've read some of my other posts about WDW or our vow renewal a few years ago, you may recall how much I love one of the piano players from Jellyrolls. I have been a huge fan of his since C and I first saw him perform in June 2003. I won't go on and on about how much I love him because I've already done that in past posts, but five years after our vow renewal, when I think of all of the perfect and magical moments, Scotty performing at our reception is at the top of the list.



He has been doing Facebook Lives for the past several weeks and sharing his gift with people all around the world. He is so kind and if you aren't watching his videos, you are definitely missing out on some amazing entertainment! He sings and plays piano – and sometimes the kazoo! –  while his lovely wife manages the requests and comments. The variety of music he shares is incredible and C will tell you I have cried many times listening to him play because it makes me so happy!

Of course the music is wonderful, but what makes it appropriate for a Magical Monday is that Scotty is doing all of this out of the goodness of his heart! He has raised a very impressive amount of money for charity through donations of people who are thankful he is spreading joy during this crazy time.

I obviously think the world of him, and I'm so glad people who might never make it to Jellyrolls have the opportunity to hear him play!





Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment