Friday, April 24, 2020

Teammates for Life

It's Framily Friday and this is going to be short and to the point. I've worked with awesome colleagues over the years…many of whom have grown into great friends I love dearly. But there are three people who are the best of the best. I returned to my school after having resigned not once, but TWICE, when they had unexpected openings on the grade level, and let me be perfectly clear: I would not have done that for just anyone! I adore these three people and I still refer to them as "my teammates" even though technically, I'm not on their team at school any more! But in terms of the real world, they are my teammates for life. They make me laugh, they keep me sane, and they are more than anyone could hope for in a group of friends…the very definition of framily!










Happy Tails to you!

1 comment: