Monday, April 6, 2020

A Disney Fan in the Making!

I wasn't sure what to focus on for my Magical Monday post, and then I talked to my niece. My brother, sister-in-law, niece, nephew, and my mom went to WDW at the beginning of March, and my niece has been all about Disney ever since. I wanted to go with them so badly, but unfortunately, there's a little thing called a job that prevented me from joining them. Of course I love Disney Parks, but it was really my almost-three-year old niece fueling my desire to go with them! Last May, C and I were at WDW at the same time as my brother, sister-in-law, and niece, and it was so fun to do things with her! Now she is even more delightful to be around because she is a very entertaining chatterbox and we love it!

Right now she is super into Peter Pan, and when I spoke to her, we were talking about the different characters. I asked her if she liked Tinker Bell and she replied, "Tinker Bell is the best!" in her adorable little toddler voice! So cute! She likes to sing "You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly!" while wearing fairy wings and it is the most precious thing ever.

I love that she loves Peter Pan! It was my favorite ride when I was young…the illusion of flying high over London was so magical to me and I still love that ride so much! When Chelsea joined our family in February 1999, it took us a few days to finally land on a name for her, but I knew I wanted her middle name to be Tinker Bell because Chelsea was cute and tiny and Tinker Bell was one of my favorite characters!



I bought a pair of Tinker Bell ears before Chelsea passed away, and I've taken them to the four Magic Kingdoms we've visited so far so that I could take a picture of them with the castle. When we finally make it to Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disneyland, those ears will be coming with me!

Walt Disney World

Disneyland

Disneyland Paris

Tokyo Disneyland

I hope the next time my brother and sister-in-law go to WDW I'll be able to go because I am loving the Disney fan my niece is becoming!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment